716. François DELPÉ was born in 1646 in St-Cerny, in Périgord, Guyenne. He died on 14 and was buried on 15 December 1725 in the parish of L'Immaculuée Conception de Trois-Rivières. He was also known as François Dit STCERNY DELPÉ MONTOUR. He married Marie Angélique COUC on 30 August 1682 in the parish of St-Pierre, Sorel, Richelieu, Québec, Canada and the marriage contract was witnessed by Ameau in Jul 1682. (1) According to PRDH Certificate 5215, François DELPÉ came from the parish of St-Serny in Périgord. When he was 34 years old, he married Marie Angélique COUC, from Sorel on 30 August 1682. François could not sign the marriage certificate; Marie could write her signature. His parents are listed as Jean DELPÉ & Jeanne UNKNOWN(no last name listed), both from Sorel. Pierre COUC & Marie METOMIGOUK, both of Sorel, were listed as parents of Marie Angélique. The Certificate lists Marie METOMIGOUK as an Indian. Joseph LEMIRE was a witness. The officiating priest was the Pastor, Father Claude VOLANT, from Sorel. (5)(20)
717. Marie Angélique COUC was born in 1661 in Cap-de-la-Madeleine, St-Maurice, Québec. She died and was buried on 7 January 1750, Pointe-du-Lac, County St-Maurice, Québec, Canada. She was also known as Angélique COUCQ.
Children were:358 x. Maurice MONTOUR-DELPÉE was born and baptized on 19 June 1703 in Trois-Rivières. He died on 12 and was buried 13 May 1749 in the parish of La Visitation, at Pointe-du-Lac, Co. St-Maurice. He married Thérèse-Véronique PETIT on 27 July 1729 in the church of "Immaculée Conception", Trois-Rivières, Québec.(2). Thérèse PETIT was born 19 Feb 1710 and baptized on 19 Jun 1710 in Trois-Rivières. She died and was buried on 8 March 1769 in St-Antoine-de-la-Rivière-du-Loup, Québec.
This author's sixth great-grandparents, on his father's maternal lineage -- Césarie THÉROUX. (1)(20)
Copies of Documents from PRDH - Université de MontréalChildren were:
179 iii. Véronique MONTOUR-DELPÉE was born and baptized on 30 May 1733 in the parish of L'Immaculée Conception de Trois-Rivières. She married Pierre TALUSSIER LASALLE on 22 August 1757 in the parish of "La Visitation", Pointe-du-Lac, Comté St-Maurice, Québec. She was known as Véronique DELPÉ STCERNY MONTOUR. Véronique married a second time to Louis BOUCHAUT BOUCHEAU, son of Louis BOUCHEAU & Charlotte GERVAIS, on 15 April 1776 in l'Immaculé Conception de Trois-Rivières. Véronique died in 1776 in Trois-Rivières, Québec. (20)
i.Charles MONTOUR was baptized 1731. He married Marie-Louise DÉRY on 27 September 1756 at Pointe-du-Lac. (12)(19)They had eight children:
Charles was born on 25 and baptized 29 January 1757.
Judith, baptized 29 Oct and buried 30 November 1758 at Trois-Rivières.
Marie-Joseph baptized 5 February 1760 & buried 16 February 1761 at Yamachiche.
Marie-Louise baptized 11 February 1762.
Judith baptized 31 December 1763 at Yamachiche.
Pierre baptized 23 October 1765.
Elizabeth baptized 22 Jun 1767.
Julie married Joseph LANCTOT on 3 March 1783 in St-Jean-François-Régis (St-Philippe).
ii.Pierre MONTOUR was born and baptized on 28 February 1730 in Trois-Rivières. He married Marie-Anne CHAUVET dit CARNIVAUD, daughter of Pierre CHAUVET dit CARNIVAUD & Madeleine MAURICEAUX, on 6 February 1758 in Pointe-du-Lac. She was born in 1736. (19)(20)They had twelve children:
Anonyme was born and buried 16 November 1758 at Pointe-du-Lac.
Marie-Anne was born 23 March 1760 at Trois-Rivières.
Marie-Josephe was born 29 October 1761 at Yamachiche. She died on 5 March 1765 in Pointe-du-Lac.
Marguerite was born on 1 February 1763 in Pointe-du-Lac.
Pierre was born 19 December 1764 at Yamachiche.
Marie was born on 29 April 1766 in Pointe-du-Lac. She married Pierre DECHALIN PELLERIN on 28 February 1791 in Yamachiche.
Amable was born on 21 January 1768 in Pointe-du-Lac. She married Joseph COMEAU CHALOU on 8 November 1790 in Yamachiche.
Pierre was born on 17 March 1770 in Yamachiche. He married Catherine GAILLOUX on 21 November 1791 in Yamachiche.
Modeste was born on 13 February 1772 in Yamachiche.
Joseph was born on 25 March 1775 in Yamachiche.
Isaac was born on 5 October 1776 in Yamachiche.
Marguerite was born on 25 August 1779 in Yamachiche. She died on 6 September 1779 in Yamachiche. (1)(21)
iv. Thérèse was born on 14 July 1735 in Trois-Rivières. She married François DELPÉ STCERNEY on 9 June 1755 in Pointe-du-Lac. (19)
v. Maurice Hyacinthe was born on 21 June 1737 in Trois-Rivières. He died on 15 December 1737 in Pointe-du-Lac. (19)
vi. François Jerome was born on 4 and baptized on 5 August 1739 in the parish of Immaculate Conception of Trois-Rivières. He married Rosalie Rose SAVOIE on 5 March 1764 in Rivière-du-Loup (Louiseville). (19)
vii. Marie Louise was born on 25 Aug 1741. She died on 22 November 1746 in Trois-Rivières. (19)
viii. Marie Claire was born and baptized on 12 November 1743 in l'Immaculée Conception, Trois-Rivières and died on 19 May 1750 in Pointe-du-Lac. (19)(20)
ix. André was born on 24 Mar and died on 21 June 1746 in Trois-Rivières. (He was twin to Louise Antoinette. 19)
x. Louise Antoinette was born on 24 March 1746 in Trois-Rivières. She was twin to André. (19)
xi. Claire Marie Anne was born on 30 September 1748 in Pointe-du-Lac. She died on 13 February 1750 in Pointe-du-Lac. (19)
271 iv. Marie-Anne Jeanne DELPÉE was born 1 January 1690 in St-François-du-Lac, Co. Yamaska. She married Joseph PETIT aka PETIT-BRUNEAU on 8 January 1709 in the parish of L'Immaculée Conception de Trois-Rivières, Québec (3). She died on 19 and was buried on 21 January 1710 in the parish of L'Immaculée Conception, Trois-Rivières, Québec. She was a sister to Maurice DELPÉE.
This author's fifth great-grandparents, on his father's paternal lineage -- Joseph LÉVEILLÉE.(8)(15)(16)(20)
i.Louis DELPÉE dit ST-CERNY or St-Sorny was born 21 September 1684 in Sorel. He married Jeanne BERGERON on 18 November 1725. He then married Élisabeth Isabelle Marie SICARD on 3 July 1745. He died 17 March 1749 in Maskinongé. Louis adopted the surname MONTOUR. One of Louis and Élisabeth's children was Marie Louise (8)(9)(10)(11)
ii.Madeleine DELPÉE was born on 25 July 1686 in Sorel. She died on 18 May 1715 in Trois-Rivières. (8)
iii. Pierre(1) DELPÉE was born on 26 and baptized on 27 June 1688 in St-François-du-Lac. Father Benoit DUPLEIN adminstered the sacrament of baptism. He died and was buried on 29 June 1688 in St-François-du-Lac. In attendace were Pierre COUC - his grandfather, Pierre NIQUET and Father Benoit DUPLEIN. (7)(8)(14)
v. Jean-Baptiste DELPÉE dit St-Cerny. was born before 1691 in Québec. He died on 16 December 1709 in Trois-Rivières. (8)
vi. Marie-Jeanne DELPÉE dit St-Cerny or St-Sorny was born before 1693. She died on 10 January 1711 in Trois-Rivières. (8)
vii. Pierre(2) DELPÉ was born on 8 July 1695 in Trois-Rivières. He married Marie Élisabeth Isabelle CARPENTIER before 31 December 1726. He died on 3 June 1730 in Trois-Rivières. (8)
viii. François DELPÉE dit St-Cerny. was born on 25 March 1698 in Trois-Rivières. He married Marie Catherine MORISSEAU BOISMOREL, daughter of Jean MORISSEAU & Anne PASTOREL, on 15 November 1728 in Trois-Rivières. He died on 3 December 1753 in Pointe-du-Lac. A child of François and Marie Catherine was François Amable DELPÉ. (4) (8)
ix. Marie-Véronique DELPÉE dit St-Cerny was born on 1 January 1700 in Trois-Rivières. She died on 13 December 1718 in Trois-Rivières. (8)
Index COUC Index DELPÉE Table of Contents
(1) Cyprien Tanguay, Dictionnaire Généalogique des Familles Canadiennes, Vol 6, p. 78
(2) Répertoire des Mariages de Trois-Rivières, 1654-1900, Publication No. 1, par Dominique Campagna, S.C., p. 120.
(3) Ibid., p. 119.
(4) Claude Drouin, Dictionnaire national des canadiens français, 1608-1760 DNCF, p. 374.
(5) PRDH, Programme de recherche en démographie historique, Certificat de mariage No. 83989.
(6) Ibid., Certificate de baptême No. 92443.
(7) Ibid., Certificate de sépulture No. 92960.
(8) Ibid., Certificate de famille No. 5215
(9) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 95387.
(10) Ibid., Certificat d'union No. 15261.
(11) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 24538.
(12) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 305612.
(13) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 146492.
(14) Ibid., Certificat de baptême No. 92443.
(15) Ibid., Certificat de baptême No. 92465.
(16) Ibid., Certificat de sépulture No. 89675.
(17) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 32901.
(18) Ibid., Certificat d'union No. 32901.
(19) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 16759.
(20) Drouin Documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.
(21) PRDH - Certificat de famille #34668